Friday 23 November 2012

Introduction


My name is M Thariq Ziyad. I’m 16 years old. I study at 47 Senior High School. I was born in 10 April 1996. I had two sisters, one in 6th grade, the other deceased. I like reading, listening to music, and watching movies. I’m hoping that I can continue my study in a university in France. I have black hair, dark eyes, sort of tan skin, and well, just like your average malay. I live in Indonesia, in Java to be exact. I live in one of the most crowded city in the world, Jakarta. I really, really like The Harry Potter series. And because of Rick Riordan, I like myth as well. Especially Greek, Roman, and Egyptian ones. For music I like acoustic ones. One of my dreams is to write a very good story. Somehow I’ve never had the time to write those stories *cough*lazy*cough*. Soo, and because I seems to read in my phone too much, my mum ‘punished’ me by making me writing at least one page a day. I really hope I can get something from this. One of my favorite entertainer is Coboy Junior. I like especially the calm one, Iqbaal Dhiafakhri. The first time I met him, Coboy Junior (CJR) hadn’t even been formed. He was acting in the musical Musikal Laskar Pelangi. Well, I think that’s all for now. See you all soon!

No comments: