Friday 14 February 2014

NEWS Report

This year is still young, and yet, there's already a quite amount of news.

First was the arrest of one and only Justin Drew Bieber.
Although I'm not really surprised, what with all his recent shenanigans, his arrest is still interesting. When I heard the news, all I could think was 'Finally!'. I actually liked him a lot, he was a good kid. Was. I don't know what changed him, but he's changed a lot. And not in the good way.

Anyway, another thing that caught my attention was Bill Nye and Ken Ham's debate over the origin of universe. While I don't see it myself, hours of browsing 9GAG had given me enough to understand that it's a very interesting debate.

And another thing that I found from 9GAG is Sochi's Winter Olympics. Those posts in 9GAG highlights two interesting facts. One is the missing ring of the Olympic Logo in the opening ceremony. Another is Sochi's unpreparedness (which, I just found was actually a word because Blogger's spellcheck didn't correct) in hosting an international event.

But enough of the international news.

From Indonesia, most, if not all of the news is about the natural disasters. From Jakarta's flood, whose news eclipsed that of Sinabung, to the latest news, the eruption of Kelud. From what I heard, it's dust have almost reached my hometown. Let's pray that it won't get worse.

FIN


No comments: