Friday 21 February 2014

Tumblr

So I guess I owe you guys an update on where did I disappear these past week?

Well, other than the fact that I don't even know if anyone ever bothered to read my little updates, I'm actually pretty busy.

As I probably had (or hadn't) mentioned in here somewhere before, I'm in my last year of High School. and this week was the first of my last tests in high school. So, yeah, pretty busy.

On the other hand, just yesterday, I made a Tumblr. It's http://daziythewriterwannabe.tumblr.com/ but I don't highly suggest you check it out right now. It's still empty. Totally empty. I actually plan on giving my one-sentence updates there, and leave this blog for lengthy posts.

So that's all for tonight. I was going to write a fiction of a princess from a psycho alien race, but life happens. I should've known none of my classmates is that loyal.

Auf wiederschen.

No comments: