Thursday 16 January 2014

Decisions

Frankly, I'm a bad decision maker.

Not because my decisions were usually bad, but because the time it took for me to reach a decision.

In fact, most of my times are used to contemplate between choices. Whether to do this or that, Which subject should i study tonight, which homework should I do first, and so many other things.

This is, I'm aware, a bad habit. One that I needed to let go in order to be better. But unfortunately, sometimes it's still there. That little voice in the back of my head, asking, did I made the right decision?
Other times, I forced my self to choose something quickly, and while sometimes it works, most time just made me wonder, did I really choose it, or is it a careless choice?

Well, wherever it is, I have faith that The Most Loving God will help my decisions. Including my tonight's decision of sleep early.

Until next time.

1 comment:

Alfatih.aati said...

Once my boss said, that he went to an MBA class not to get new knowledge, but to learn to make decision. He said, take decision whether is is right or wrong, because no one know it before taking the decision.
Once the decision made, the we know whether it is right or wrong. If it is right we learned how to make a good decision.
But if it went wrong, do not worry. (1) we got experience (2) we learned to make decision anyway. (3) we cut down alternative, and make us closer to the right decision.

So, just do it....