Saturday 4 January 2014

Coming Back (Again)

2 Years.
It's been 2 years since I last post something in this blog.
2 years since I wrote something worth publishing (for me, that is).
2 years since I last done my self-appointed goal, which was to write 1 page a day.

So, why did I decided to start writing again?

The answer to that question is, I believe, Dominic Holland.

A somewhat successful writer, comedian, and father, Holland, nicknamed Dom, had tried to get into Hollywood for several years-only to be preceded by his son. And instead of being bitter toward his son, Dom, as I would be if I were in his position, became an extremely proud father. In fact, he has even written a book about his relationship with his son!

Anyway, after 2 days of reading his posts on his own website, I become inspired to keep writing, no matter what happens. Even if my writing doesn't got enough, if there's any, attention, I feel like I should keep writing, at least just for the fun of it.

So that's why I'm now determined to continue writing. Hopefully, I won't stop writing for a long time. Again.

1 comment: